Beginning September 15, interested singers can audition by following these steps:
1. Have your sponsoring ACDA member go to acda.org
2. Find and select "Additional Resources" in the main navigation
3. Once there, select "Auditions & Sessions”
4. Choose “Southern Region” and then the choir you are auditioning for (this is determined by grade level and voice part, reference the Audition Information Sheet for more details on which choir you should audition for)
5. Audition material, which are samples from some of the repertoire, as well as audition accompaniment tracks are available. Tips for a successful audition can be found in the Audition Information Sheet.
*There are tips and instructions located in the sidebar in areas that may be confusing on the acda.org site.
**Questions or issues with logging in may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.